I have something to say about...
We know you have something to say, and you're just bursting to share your thoughts with others. Now there's a forum for your helpful critiques about experiences you've had, good and bad, in the San Luis Obispo area. Share your opinions about local business, services and destinations. Help us help you and others by becoming an advocate for the SLOResources community.
Please be aware that when you choose to submit a review*, you agree that SLOResources may include your review in its information pages and publicly post your comments. Only one review per local listing please.
* SLOResources reserves the right to refuse or remove any review that does not comply with the following Guidelines and can at any time terminate your account for violation.
Guidelines for writing a meaningful review...
1. Helpful reviews are full of specific details which provide the reader with a sense of your experience. Tell us how you really feel and why while being truthful and objective. For example, when asking for a restaurant, service, activity, or business recommendation, consider what kind of information you hope to gather.
- Did your experience meet or exceed your expectations? Would you patronize the business again?
- How did this business compare to a similar businesses in your area? Would you recommend the business others?
- What did you like or dislike about your experience? Did the good out-weigh the bad?
2. Just the facts, please. Put in plain words why the restaurant was disappointing (salty food; too loud; rude waiters, etc.) or clarify why you just adore a certain store (knowledgeable, friendly helpful staff; great selection, etc.). We want specifics!
3. Short and sweet. Write concise, short sentences that stick to the point and focus on the highlights of your experience. The recommended length for a local review is from 100 to 250 words.
We know you know better...
A good review or critique should not: harass abuse, threaten, lie, defame, contain profanity, be sexually explicit, contain spam, commercial or advertising content or links or contain other illegal or objectionable content as determined by SLOResources in its sole discretion. We know you know better, but do not copy or make use of anyone else's'' material, trademarks or other intellectual property. Finally, we beg you to not upload HTML, viruses, or other malicious programming.
To protect your obscurity when posting a rating or review, please do not assume that you are completely anonymous and cannot be identified by your posts, nor should you include any personal information, (email addresses, mailing addresses, phone numbers or credit card numbers, etc).
Don't be discouraged by the guidelines, we really do want to hear your objective and meaningful critiques!!
SLOResources is not responsible or liable in any way for ratings and reviews posted by its users.
Local Ratings Key:
Example of an Objective and Truthful Review:
Locally owned, this is a fabulous restaurant for anyone looking for great food, great prices and just a fun time in a casual and kid-friendly manner. They have standards on the menu which are always delicious and fresh, but make sure to find out what the daily specials might be. The best time to get a table is about a half hour before closing time (it can be very crowded otherwise). The wait staff is always friendly and helpful (your chip basket will never be empty!). I recommend this restaurant to visitors all the time. Locals already know how great this place is.